Auto Body Repair
Rust, Hail Damage, Auto Body Parts
Quanz Advanced Auto Care is a Direct Repair Program (DRP) that performs auto body repair estimates and repairs. Our DRP program is in place so that we can work directly with you and the insurance company to streamline your vehicle repair! We work closely with your insurance company so that you don’t have to! Because we have a DRP facility, you benefit from the direct relationship and services provided in one location! We even have on-site car rental availability!
At Quanz Advanced Auto Care, we take special pride in providing our customers with guidance every step of the way through your vehicle’s repairs. Generally, our automotive repairs follow a similar process, which includes:
- You will receive an accurate estimate through our CCC Pathways Estimating System
- You will sign an authorization form
- We will order replacement auto body parts and schedule your car for repairs
- We will disassemble your car (if not drivable) to see hidden damage and complete the estimate
- We will assign you an estimator who will follow the job from start to finish and who will provide you with progress updates as often as you want
- We will assign the job to a body technician
- We will have the frame straightened—if there is frame damage—with our computerized measuring system
- We will perform auto body repairs on your vehicle to restore the beauty of your car
- We will send your vehicle to our paint shop to improve the finish on your car
- We will reassemble your vehicle
- We will send your car to our mechanical shop if any of the functional parts are damaged
- We will replace your damaged components with new auto body parts or aftermarket parts
- We will send your vehicle to get cleaned, detailed, color sanded, and polished
- We will send your car to quality control once it is done
- We will double and triple-check your vehicle at quality control to ensure that it looks and functions like new!
At Quanz Advanced Auto Care, we offer a life-time warranty on paint and workmanship and the manufacturers’ warranty on all new auto body parts. We are dedicated to making your vehicle road-ready! Contact us for auto body rust repair, replacement parts, bumper repair, and paint and body work! We do it all!
Our Reputation is Your Best Guarantee!
Need replacement auto body parts?
Call Quanz Advanced Auto Care at 505-897-1949 for new auto body parts and auto body repair estimates!