At Quanz Auto Care, we don’t hire people to fix cars – we fix cars so we can hire people – and make their lives better. We love our Quanz team members, and we strive to create a culture that fosters human flourishing. That’s a lofty goal, but we believe in setting goals high. In fact, here is the first page in our employee hand book:
Welcome to the Quanz family. We are glad you are here. Our purpose is to…
“m a k e i t b e t t e r”
… cars, relationships, work, community, environment…life. We believe that it’s good to have lofty goals, and we encourage you to set your goals high. We have great confidence in your ability to achieve them.
Quanz Rule #1: Use best judgment to “make it better” in all situations.
(There are no other rules.)
We can’t go wrong if we continually strive to “make it better” for all people
– all people –
customers, co-workers, community members, suppliers & partners, and ourselves – at work and at home.
This is a handbook for leaders. It’s no mistake that you have been given this leader’s handbook. Each team member at Quanz has the potential to be a leader including you. A leader is anyone who is recognized by his peers as an example of “making it better.”
From now on, when in doubt, ask yourself:
How can I “make it better?”
This is more than talk – here are some of the ways in which we make employee lives better.
- On site company chaplain/life coach
- More than $1M in profit shared with employees
- $10,000 annually in employee gifts (birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, etc…)
- Two healthy snacks daily
- Monthly employee lunch
- Free Monthly On-Site Massage (for hardworking muscles)
- Free gym memberships for employees
- Free nutritionist for employees
- Free professional development for employees
- Paid maternity/paternity leave (up to one month)
- Free uniforms
- Complete Thanksgiving dinner to every employee