Thank you, Albuquerque, for making Quanz Auto Body the 2018 “Best of the City” award winner…again! We have consistently been voted your favorite location for auto body repair since 2012. How do we do it?
We Care about Quality
The only way to keep winning awards is to keep providing customers with what they demand and what they deserve—quality products and services.
Quanz Auto Body does what it takes to deliver exceptional auto body repair and automotive maintenance:
- Investment in the latest technology, like our Chief and Hunter laser alignment systems and computerized paint color matching system
- Investment in technician training so that we maintain the industry certifications that prove our commitment to quality
- Insistence on the best quality parts and materials, including OEM and aftermarket vendors who have earned their good reputation
The quality of our work is often visible in a perfectly restored auto body or road-ready car that had been towed to our garage. It’s also visible in the confidence we have in our work, demonstrated by our extensive 12-year/12,000-mile mechanical warranty and lifetime auto body workmanship warranty.
We Care about You
At Quanz, we know that our work impacts your life and our community. That is why our quality work includes the extras that make your life easier:
- Insurance claims assistance
- Free shuttle service
- On-site car rental
- Free beverages for customers waiting for their vehicles
But that’s not all. Our quality work involves a commitment to sustainability. We ensure our operations are eco-friendly by:
- Using solar power
- Recycling oil, tires and other materials
- Using low-VOC waterborne paint
And we give back to our community in the form of donations and sponsorships throughout the year.
We Care about Our Team
Quanz Auto Body can consistently deliver quality work because our team members are happy to come to work every day. We provide a supportive atmosphere where team members get the compensation and compassion they need to be the best here, at home and in their communities.