Select Your Location
By living our core values, we can offer a better customer experience.
What We Mean By A Better Customer Experience
At Quanz Auto Body, we believe that to be a better auto repair shop, we need to offer more than high quality repairs. We need to offer an experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
To deliver a better customer experience, we:
- Have knowledgeable people—estimators, I-Car Gold Class certified collision repair professionals, billing and insurance claims representatives—who can answer your questions
- Are friendly and welcoming when you come to the shop or talk to us on the phone
- Provide better insurance claims management service
- Help you understand the collision repair process to restore your car’s appearance
- Walk you to your car to help you understand the repair process and necessary repairs
- Provide courtesy shuttle service
- Have on-site car rental
- Provide towing service (within Albuquerque, NM city limits)
- Are OEM Certified
We even provide little extras—like free water and Wi-Fi service and an on-site EV Charging (at Westside location only) —to make your wait for an estimate more enjoyable.
How We Provide A Better Customer Experience
We believe that delivering a better customer experience starts with the right people. The right people have more than the right credentials and experience. The right people are committed to doing the job right—going above and beyond for our customers’ convenience and peace of mind.
At Quanz Auto Body, we have a team of the right people. In addition to being experienced professionals, every member of our team is dedicated to your satisfaction.
You Deserve Better
The repair of your car is an investment. Trust one of your most valuable assets to people who care about your car and about you. Contact Quanz Auto Body to schedule an estimate.
At Quanz Auto Body, our values ensure a better customer experience. Call us to schedule repair.
Westside: 505-897-1949 • Eastside: 505-897-1950 • Rio Rancho: 505-897-1955 • Foothills: 505-294-3500
Making Car Repairs Better